Management of Diamond Bank Plc recently introduced Diamond mPOS a miniaturized version of the traditional POS terminal that works on any internet enabled smartphone. According to the report with mPOS, you are guaranteed a faster, safer and more reliable settlement option when your customers use their debit, credit and prepaid cards.
Here are five easy steps to activating your mPOS terminal:
Download the App
Install the MPOS App on your smartphone via the BlackBerry App World (for BlackBerry devices), Google Play (for Android Devices) or iTunes App store (for Apple Devices). Once completed, the icon would appear on your screen.
1. Click on the mPOS icon once download is complete. An activation code would have been sent to your registered mobile number after enrolment with the Bank. Input the registration code in the field provided, click on Proceed, accept the terms and conditions then proceed to the login page.
2. Login as an Administrator with the login details provided by the account officer (i.e. Username ‘Registered e-mail address’ and password). Proceed to create your POS Account by choosing a Username and 4-digit PIN.
Pairing Mobile device with card reader
Turn on the mPOS and Bluetooth on your Mobile device and scan for available devices. Look for device name with the format PP123567901 (same as the mPOS serial number). Proceed to pair the mPOS with your mobile device. Once completed you can now proceed with transactions.
Open the Diamond Bank mPOS App, turn on the mPOS pad and Log in to your POS Account.
1. Enter the Value or Amount of the transaction
2. Choose a payment method: Cash or Card Payment
3. Select the account type (savings/current or credit), then click on ‘Proceed’
4. A prompt would appear on the device screen to ‘Insert card’
5. Insert customer’s card into the mPOS and prompt customer to input his card pin. Customer’s Pin would be verified and transaction processed.
After a successful transaction you can send SMS or email receipts to your customer using the options displayed on the screen of your device.
*Ensure your device is connected to the Internet and mPOS paired with your device throughout the process.
For more information, please call our 24 hour contact center on 0700 300 0000, send an SMS to 30811 or an email to email@example.com. To offer feedback or make a complaint, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org