- First things first, you as a customer needs your diamond bank online banking/internet banking User ID and account number to get started, User ID was sent to you email address when you opened an account with them.
- Next thing is to check your email address for diamond bank online banking User ID and if you can’t find it, visit their nearest branch and request for it from customer service.
- After that, you need to simply Navigate to diamond bank internet banking login page (https://diamondonline.diamondbank.com/web/guest/login-page).
- When on that page, simply click on request/forgot password, enter your diamond bank online banking user ID & account number and click on Send.
- Now you have to requested Password will be send to the phone number associated with your diamond account.
- Now that you password recovery is set, go back to the Login Page and Sign in using your internet banking ID and the password you just received.
- Finally, you will then be required to change your password and create a PIN that will be used to authenticate and complete payment transactions. Do so and you are done.
Congratulations on the successful setting up of diamond online/internet banking.