Applications are still on-going at the proposed Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) Scholars Program Class of 2022 – 2023.
The NSP – Flagship Program of NUTM – is a one-year, full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design. The program exposes Scholars to an immersive education experience delivered by world-class faculty from Ivy League and Russel Group Universities, and accomplished industry professionals.
The program exposes NUTM Scholars to world-class education delivered by a global faculty consisting of academic and industry professionals. It also combines relevant academic modules with experiential learning to prepare Scholars to solve real-world challenges.
- Global Faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from Africa and beyond
- Industry Mentorship: Guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs
- Immersion Programs: Activities geared at gaining exposure to international business, digitization, and culture
- Shadow a Leader: Full-time opportunity to be mentored by a senior leader and work on a company’s project through a six-week internship
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project to build a venture from scratch
- Career Development: Robust Career Center along with placement support and workplace-ready toolkit consisting of coursework, industry sessions, simulations, individual and group feedback
The NSP is open to applicants who have minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, who are proficient in written and spoken English and are no more than 35 years of age as at the date of application. In addition, applicants must display a high level of intellectual curiosity, leadership capabilities, and a strong passion for becoming a change agent in Africa, for Africa.
Second round application close on the 25th of July 2022 and offers will continue to roll out until September 15, 2022. Applicants who complete and submit applications early will be able to maximize their opportunities for admission consideration. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are bringing together young individuals who will transform Africa and the world.